Resource Tracking Package (RTP) is a customized software program that allows health care facilities and other institutions to manage and track all of their materials, merchandise, and library resources through the use of bar codes. Resources are checked in and out by scanning the products bar code with a hand held scanner.
RTP not only accurately tracks which resource has been checked out, but tracks how long they have been out on loan, to whom it is on loaned, when they are due back, and if the material is not returned on time the system auto-generates a late notification letter to be mailed out. RTP can be used in conjunction with the Membership Management System or as a stand alone software package. Also this system allows for card printing and encoding so that members are issued their membership card.
Here are some features in this customized software system.
- Check in/out material
- Search for checked out material
- Search for resources in database through the use of
bar code numbers, name of material, author, subject
- Adding/Deleting resources
- Printing of bar code labels
- Bar codes are auto-generated, no chance of
duplicate bar codes no matter how many resources
- Full reporting features both standard and ad hoc
- Full security and access rights
- Purge resource, member loan history
- Card printing and encoding
- Ability to set import and export locations for reports
- Generates address mailing labels
- Auto-generates late notification letter
- Windows XP
- Microsoft Access
*PDFs Require Adobe Acrobat Reader (free download)
Call us today at: (651) 257-3030